Saturday 10 September 2011

Where to from here

Well yet again I haven't been consistent with my blog. I am just finding that my head is so not where it should be. I now have all the info and the 12WBT starts on Monday, tomorrow there is a few of us doing our fitness test, and tonight I will be doing my pictures and me4asuerments. Not looking forward to any of those things at all.

I am finding it really hard to even want to do this, it all feels to hard already and I am feeling some what defeated at the moment and over come by everything. I am really hoping that I can just do robot mode and do what needs to be done and that some where along the line my head will follow.

I really am trying to get in here more often. Tomorrow I will have my fitness stats and also my before pic to show you all,

Danielle

1 comment: