Friday 18 November 2011

what and where

I am feeling very unsure and unmotivated with everything at the moment.

I am struggling with everything at the moment and I just can't seem to get my head around my reasons. I know why I want to do this and I know the things that hold me back and also my excuses but I just can't seem to move past them. Am I not being truthful with myself, is there stuff that is holding me back or is it just another excuse.

My body feels so tired all the time, I have a feeling a must be sitting some where on the adrenal fatigue scale, and according to the naturopath I have a low functioning thyroid, nothing shows up on the main stream blood test. It is hard to get up and exercises or do anything when I am feeling so tired all the time, it is much easier to just put it off all the time, then it gets to late and I don't get it done and then I feel bad, guilty etc etc.

The whole food thing I am so struggling with, I just never feel satisfied, food frustrates me and I end up becoming really discouraged as every time I eat I feel so crap. I don't understand why I can't enjoy food, why does it become such a source of distain for me. It becomes so difficult to continue making this positive choices when food is just so frustrating.

I feel like I am cheating myself out of a life and I just don't understand why, why can't my head work this stuff out. Why do I still go to the shop and buy crap to eat, why do I choose not to exercise.

I am struggling at the moment and I feel like I am going backwards and that is not where I want to go. So where to and how? That is the question, I guess I am off to ponder and soul search as I really have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you need to up the cal's just a little, and then decrease after you feel satisfied. This is what I did during preseason. I dropped down to 1500, then 1400, then to between 1200-1300 which is where I still am. If I have a huge workout I don't stress too much if I go over the 1200 as long as I don't go over 1300.
    Just a thought anyway?

    ReplyDelete