Monday 29 August 2011

My commitment

I commit to respecting and honouring myself by eating nourishing foods and using my body for what it is designed, physical activity. I am committed to respecting and supporting myself through erasing my negative self-talk and excuses. I am committed to transforming my body into a power house, to completing in a body sculpting competition – to highlight my strength and tone, to becoming an accomplished Burlesque performer – to highlight the sexiness that is my body and personality and to running a Marathon with Fi in 12 months time – to highlight my endurance, grit and staying power.

I am committed to doing this through consistency, organisation, belief in those that know better than me and my ability to fake it till I make it. I am committed to exercising 6 days per week, planning and sticking to my menu plan and completing all task’s set to the best of my ability and 10% more at all times. I am committed to supporting other through their journey and allowing myself to believe the advice and support I give to others. I am committed to making myself the best version of myself I can be through following the 12 wbt program at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment