Sunday 28 August 2011

Ummmmmmmmm I just dont know

Hey everyone.

So much for posting everyday.

I just can not get my head around actually walking the walking and not just talking the talk. I am full of advice and support and encouragement for everyone else but I just can't seem to transfer that to myself.

Things aren't to bad at the moment, emotionally things have slowed down but I just feel like I kinda don't live in my body at the moment, like I am disconnected some where along the line.

I am trying to sort myself out, trying to get back to some sort of even playing field.

I will work on getting here more regularly, I am thinking at night to plan my next day and to update on the days activity and food. Maybe that will help me to just do what needs to be done.

Ok well I will be back tonight.......

1 comment:

  1. yay! I can't wait for more regular updates of your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete