Thursday 18 August 2011

Welcome back

Hey Everyone, big shout out to Ms Bianca, this is for you my love

I know I have been missing in action for quite a while now, the last few weeks have been a bit full on emotionally and I have really fallen off the wagon.

Ms Melons and I are no longer friends due to some action that were taken by Ms Melons, this is something that caused me a great deal of pain and really sent my spiralling for a while. I have decided that I will not be her victim and I will be stronger and better.

I have joined up with the Michelle Bridges 12WBT program, pre-season started this week. I am excited and scared. We have a group of about 30 people all from this area who all seem really excited about the program and I am looking forward to getting to know them and share this journey with them.

My eating and excercise are so not happening at the moment. Today I haven't had any choc and although I haven't excercised I have a plan lol.

My task on the 12WBT program today is to write out all my excuses for why I dont JFDI (just fucking do it). I am avoiding it lol.

So I am now working on back to blogging everyday. So here we go again guys ,this time with renewed determination.

Here is the link to my youtube intro for the 12wbt program
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teWoINv64qI&feature=related

Night all xox

No comments:

Post a Comment