Tuesday 28 June 2011

22nd of june to 28th of June

Hey all

Sorry I have been missing in action a little. No particular reason just busy, and Jhett has been, still is unwell.

My eating hasn't been too bad in the last 6 days. I was doing really well until Sunday when I had some lemon meringue pies and scones with Jam. I realised that I still cant have something sweet or carb loaded as I still have the cravings afterwards. So I am fighting the cravings again...........so much fun.

Exercise hasn't been to bad, I actually exercised off my own back a couple of times which is a big achievement for me.

I am going to try and focus on my body image over the next few weeks and continuing to build my new skills into habits, rather than conscious decisions.

Food has been a bit hit and miss today.

Lunch
Sausage roll

Snack
Apple and Sultana cinnamon scone

Tea
Steak with steamed and grilled veggies

1 x Cappuccino
3 x cup of tea
1 litre of water

So back on track and back to blogging every day. I am working on taking some new photos to post. I will also do some measurements so that I can compare at the end of my journey.

Looking forward to being back on track tomorrow

Danielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment