Friday 17 June 2011

16th and 17th of June

Sorry about missing two days.

Thursday 16th of June

Today I walked around the shopping centre for a couple of hours lol.

breakfast
Shake and Fiber

Lunch
Salad and roast beef

Tea
Veggies and Extra Lean Chipolatas

2 x Cappuccino
1.5 Liters of water (oops)
Tea x 4


Friday

Breakfast
Brunch Bar

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Salad and Turkey

Tea
Steak and Veggies

2 x Cappuccino
3 x tea
1.5 liters of Water.

Well today I had my hair cut and coloured, I am currently toying with a faux Hawk. Nothing like having a hair cut that makes people stare when you have anxiety about people looking at you.

What I have found hard about the last two days is that I have been caught up with friends and different activities and I haven't exercised as much. I think I am going to have to look at really planning my day a bit more, and that I may actually have to start getting up earlier and doing some stuff in the morning before everyone else gets up.

I still feel alot of anxiety exercising around Simon my partner, I know that doesn't make any sense, he sees me naked on a regular basis, we have a kid together lol. I just feel that me sweating and jiggling must be such a turn off, so I feel nervous about it.

This weekend is the weekend we have all of the kids here ( I have 3 kids, Simon has 2 kids and we have 1 together, so yep all up there is 6 kids). I tend to get in a negative space on this weekend as there are a few issues between myself and one of Simon's kids and it can make the weekend very difficult for all of us.

I will be back later tonight to report on today.

Danielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment