Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tuesday 14th of June

Hi everyone

Well I saw the Dr today and he said my back is fine, it is just all the muscles loosening up since they aren't actually use to being used lol. He was also very impressed with my flexibility yeah for me.

I thought it was about time I put some numbers up here.

I am 33 years of age, 6 foot 2 or about 187 cm tall and I weigh 147.7 kg. I am classified in the morbidly obese weight range. My waist is 123cms.

I am glucose intolerant, and my risk of developing type 2 diabetes is extreme. I have already had gestational diabetes and have had to inject insulin when I am pregnant.

I hate that during summer I get heat rash under my fat rolls and between my legs, I hate that I sweat like a pig just walking.

I hate that I can not buy the styles of clothing I would love to wear.

I hate that in my irrational head I shouldn't wear high heels cos I already stand out so much cos I am so fat. I now have a pair of high heels, that my amazing friend Susie bought for me, so I am fighting that irrational thought.

I have found a workout site called bodyrock.tv, I love the host, I could almost consider turning lesbian for her lol. I aim to be able to complete her daily workout sessions.

As per my name I want to be able to do Roller Derby, so I have started roller skating. I have attached a video so you can all see how far I have to go lol.  Sorry it is sideways I still have to play with it and turn it around lol.

I feel like this post has been a bit all over the place, so I am sorry for that lol.

Food Intake

Breakfast
Tony Ferguson Shake with Fiber

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Salad with 120grms shaved lean roast beef

Tea
Lean Mince, with corn, grated carrot, sweet potato, pumpkin, eggplant, broccoli, mushrooms, celery served on steamed cabbage.

Snack
Low fat yoghurt

2 x skim capps
2 x liters of water

Exercise
I did a boxing class on the x-box kinects Your Shape and a Zen class, who would have guessed Zen is an absolute killer lol, but there is a couple of moves that really open up my hips so I am hoping that helps with my hips and back.

Danielle xox

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I love skating and remember loving it as a kid. I have been a couple times in my town with my kids and what a boost it is and hey it is fun exercise. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete