Saturday 11 June 2011

Well its time to get serious, time to be real and enjoy life, live, be healthy and achieve what I always say I want to, but secretly am to scared to do.

Why am I scared, I might fail, if I am not fat and people deont like me it means they dont like me for who I am not how I look. If I an not fat what do I have to hide behind, whats my excuse. What if I cant achieve/be who I think I want to be, what if I become something I dont like. I know I know all very stupid and pointless but isn't that the case with fear, its often not rational.

This blog is my accountability tool for myself but also for my commando Ms Melons (aka M, lol hope you like your new name). Ms Melons is my inspiration, my support and one of my major tools for change and for that I thank her from the bottom of my heart. I might not be so nice when my body hurts lol.

So my challenges for the next week Monday 13th of June to Sunday 19th of June
  • 2+ Litres of water every day
  • Walk Monday/Wednesday and Thursday
  • Cross trainer Sunday/Wednesday and Saturday
  • Kinect Your Shape Tuesday and Thursday
  • Roller Skating Tuesday
  • Blog all food eating honestly everyday.
  • No carbs or softdrink

No comments:

Post a Comment