Monday 13 June 2011

1st Day in Hell lol

Well today was my first day of walking with Ms Melons. She keeps up a pace that is for sure. I didn't keep up, I walked behind her lol but I didn't stop, Melons thinks we did about 2 kms. My legs, hips and butt are feeling it that is for sure lol. One thing I did notice was that my stride doesn't feel right, and I have got a bit of lower back pain so I am going to head off to the Doctor tomorrow just to get it checked out. I don't want this to stop me, I have only just started to get something happening. So thinking positive all the way lol.

This afternoon has been hard I have really wanted some carb's and coke. I haven't given in but it has been about mind over mind lol. I am yet to find something that helps to remove/distract the cravings. I might have to look at a post work out pick me up for when I am with Ms Melons.

I am just eating some of my partners brilliant veggie soup for tea but it is just not cutting the mustard, I want some bread or noodles lol or something that I can really feel.

I am happy that I have managed to get thru the day without eating food that I know can be a trap for me. I am trying not to think of food as good or bad, because I always want the bad stuff :). At the moment I am trying out foods that are a trap or foods that support my lifestyle choice. I am also very proud that I managed to get thru my walk, i don't tend to push myself like that and I wasn't sure I could manage.

Food intake Monday 13th of June.

Breakfast
Tony Ferguson Shake with fibre

Lunch
Salad with low fat bacon and egg for protein

Tea
Veggie soup with a little bacon for protein

Snacks
Apple
Yoghurt

3 x cups of tea
2 x litre water.

Well here we come tomorrow
Danielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment