Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday 19th of June

I thought I might talk about some of my light bulb moments, or the reasons why I am finding that the weight loss caper is working this time.

1. I read a book called, women, food and god that really clicked with me.
2. My youngest child (10 months) scares me, he is so very very active lol
3. I want my life, the life I dream about in my head and I am sick of talking about it and doing nothing.

I sort of am not sure why it is working this time, it just is, my Dr said come and talk to me when you have decided you actually want to put in the hard work and not be lazy and I am never one to shy away from a challenge lol.

I still worry that my head is playing tricks on me and every day is still a battle to follow the lifestyle change, the negative voice is still strong and the comments of worthlessness and failure still come often. I still have my days where I am feeling down and defeated, I am still working through those, each day is an achievement.

Today I did about 30 mins of cardio, my 5 year old daughter was feeding the baby in the lounge for me while I was doing my cardio, she is funny, she said to me "its OK mum I will feed Jhett so you can do your exercises cos you need to get fit", how can I not succeed when even my 5 yr old is supporting me.

Breakfast
Porridge with dried fruit, low fat milk and honey

Lunch
Salad with Roast beef

Snack
Date muffin

Tea
Extra Lean Chipolata, with veggies

Snack
Berry, jelly and yoghurt

4 x cups of tea
1 x cappuccino
2 litres water

No comments:

Post a Comment