Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wed 15th of June

Today has been a bit blah this afternoon I really feel like some carb's, I hate the cravings they really do suck and are so hard to ignore.

Ms Melons and I went for another walk today, I still didn't manage to keep up but my back and hips did feel better today. Melons decided she would up the anty today and that we would do a workout after our walk. We did the beach bum work out that you can find here http://toneitup.fitsugar.com/Beach-Workout--Tone--Up-15358011. Man did it hurt and I couldn't do the exercises like they did I had to modify them a little , and to make it harder my 10month old, Jhett spent the time trying to get the computer and I had to put him on my body while I was trying to do the workout lol. Nothing like trying to lug another 8 kg up and down.

I am still finding that I am feeling tired during the day, but the medication I am currently on one of its side affects is insomnia and I haven't slept well for a few days. I am hoping that will settle down and that I will start to get more energy very soon.

I am proud of myself for keeping things up, in the past I have been one of those people who start the whole weight loss thing but never gets past 2 days, before I go back to sitting on the couch and eating anything and everything in large amounts. I am taking each day as a step in the right direction, a move forward, another day where I can learn something about myself, learn how strong I am and how much I enjoy honouring and rewarding my magnificent body for the abilities it gives me.

breakfast
Tony Ferguson shake with fiber

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Salad with 120grms roast beef

Dinner
Left overs from last night, with a little low fat Tatziki

Snack
Low Fat homemade Veggie Soup

3x cups of tea
2 x Litres of Water.

Good Luck to everyone, and thanks for your support to those that are following me.
Danielle xox

No comments:

Post a Comment